What Personal Information Do We Collect?
When you interact with our Services, we collect the following information:
- Contact Information: Your name, mailing address or email address.
- Demographic Information: Your ZIP code, age, preferences, gender, interests and favorites.
- Online Identifiers: IP address, advertising ID, unique device ID, and other information about your device, and internal and third party IDs that have been assigned to you.
- Inferences: We may receive information about your preferences, interests and purchasing tendencies.
- Internet Activity Information: Browsing history, information on how you interact with advertisements we serve on behalf of our clients, and information about the location of your device.
Where/How Do We Collect Information About You?
We collect information about you from:
- You. When you provide your information on our website or in person when we host or run an event for our clients.
- Service Providers. We work with service providers who collect information on our behalf in order to provide services to us. We only allow our service providers to use your personal information in connection with the services they provide us.
- Data Partners. We work with data partners who provide us with insights and information about consumer behaviors, which we use to create a marketing strategy for our clients.
- Cookies & Other Technologies on our Website.
What are Cookies & Other Technologies?
Web Beacons, Pixel Tags and Other Tracking Technologies. Web beacons, pixel tags and other “tracking technologies” are small strings of code placed on a web page or in an email or advertisement. These technologies allow your browser to recognize and store certain types of information such as cookies previously set, the time and date that you viewed the page with the beacon and a description of that page.
Can You Opt Out?
Visit our section on your privacy choices for more information on how to opt out.
How Do We Use Your Information?
To Contact You
- To send you emails and other marketing communications (including special offers) on behalf of our clients
- To provide you with a marketing experience on behalf of our clients or to help us market our own products and services
- To respond to your requests or answer your questions
- To contact you about new opportunities, your opinion on current products and services or potential new products and services that we may offer
To Analyze and Improve the Website
- To analyze, operate and improve our website
- To understand your interactions with our marketing campaigns
- To operate and improve our websites, products or services and to foster a positive user experience
- To help our clients and third parties understand the kinds of visitors we see on our website and how those visitors use our website
Security and Fraud Prevention
- To enforce our legal rights or comply with the law
We may use your information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information, provided we have obtained the required consent.
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
- Our Clients.
- Service Providers. We engage Service Providers to provide services such as advertising, marketing, email, and analytics/insights. We may share any information we collect about you with these Service Providers and authorize them to collect information from you directly to support the services they provide to us. We do not authorize our Service Providers to share your information with any other third parties.
How Can You Control Our Use of Your Information?
We send marketing communications on behalf of our clients. Any opt-out of our clients’ communications should be sent through that client.
Do Not Track
Rights for Our California Residents
We collect information on behalf of our clients. Residents of California (“California Consumers”) may have additional privacy rights under California law, such as the right to know what information is collected, how their information is used, who their information is shared with, as well as the right to the access, delete or obtain a copy of their information. To exercise any of these rights, California Consumers should contact our clients directly.
If you have any questions or concerns about your California privacy rights, please contact us via email by clicking here or by writing to MosaicCommunications@mosaic.com.
Additional Privacy Information
- Security, Retention and Storage of Information. We use commercially reasonable procedures to protect the information that we collect. However, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
- Children’s Privacy. We do not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 16 to provide us with any personal information online. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any personal information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. If you are under 16, please do not register for our sites or provide us with any personal information (such as your name, email address or phone number).
- Location of Your Data. Mosaic is a U.S. company and your personal information will be transferred to, processed, stored and accessed by us, our affiliates and Service Providers in the United States and in other jurisdictions where we or they operate, which may not provide you with the same level of privacy protection as you are entitled to in your jurisdiction.
How Can You Learn More
How to Contact Us